LG Wing Phone And Review -Future Phone??

 



First Impression

Look at this phone man This is amazingIt moves just like the gimbal placed on a camera Let's taste it So hey everyoneI am going to unbox LG wing mobile and check it out Very very excited because of this phoneI have seen about it a lot on the internet Looks so good! I have never come across a phone like this before You would know about it if you had used it But anyway, let's see So this is the phone and the box LG WING The box looks quite simple Compared to the phone inside, this box is very simple I am very excited for this phone Because of what's inside Let's unbox this I haven't got a proper knife to unbox yet I lost the one I had before Because of that... As we unbox...We can see the phone Okay, let's check out the phone But before that I will keep the phone here Let's see what all is inside Cardboard Please come out! These are some boxes And in here, there is a case, oh nice! Okay, very kind enough to add cases in this An extra protection film is given Wow! Instructions on how to use a protection film is provided here It is provided for both front and back That's nice of them A quick start guide And then a decent back case is provided There is a fast charger inside along with the wire Sim tool should be inside this... I think this is the connection wire...No, since there is no headphone jack, it is for its connection So let's keep all of this aside Because for now this phone is the real hero 

Unboxing

Okay, let's up wrap this Oh my god Look at this phone man It is beautiful on the back tooI t will look even more beautiful if we remove this wrapper Look at how glossy it is!Also look at the camera module I am very excited It is because of this... Look at this phone man I have never come across a phone like this before We have seen so many types The one that opens this way or that opens upwards Just look at how the engineers in LG or whoever designed this have thought This looks absolutely futuristic There is a lot to check out on this It is very satisfying actually But when it comes back here .The sound of its closing is so satisfying When it goes from here..It goes slowly like it has a suspension This is the phone, damn Let's switch it on We will switch it on this way Let's see what happens LG WING is on First it shows us only this screen And obviously, I think the screen below will switch on after that Wow! But the phone is quite thick Comparing it with my phone, it is thick It is not unlike the usual phone It is because the phone has an extra screen Usually I wouldn't mind a bigger phone Because I always think of one of our biggest problems in phone Which is low battery And I always think why the phone manufactures can't make a bigger phone with better batteries Bigger phone doesn't affect meScape, let me add my wifi There is slow mo and check the dual recording Oh my god Yes, I can see behind me as well as my front It would be useful when we do some video We can try to make a vlog using this To understand how it is useful And check the camera on the top It is a camera that is fixed inside I actually like it because it is safe as the front camera is fixed inside So it is a moving camera .That's cool Let's check this phoneI think we can handle it here itself Hey guys hello, what's up?You can see my hands on the other side Now I don't know how it is going to play... Hey guys hello, what's up?You can see my hands on the other side Does it save seperately... So hey guys, I have been using LG Wing for past 2-3 days And I quite like it And personally in phones One thing I use the most is camera So the back and the front camera is what I use a lot And in this phone There are some mind blowing features Whenever I test a phone...I incline to do a camera or vlog test I did the same in this phone and I am going to do one as well I wanted to do a small vlog in this phone And I came to a place Let me tell you an important part of this ,None have talked about it inspite of the many videos made Generally if I have to make a landscape video .I need to turn my phone But this phone isn't like that I can hold the phone straight and make a landscape video Like it is not necessary to hold it awkwardly this way Holding this phone anyway is going to feel different But still I can hold this way One small vlog...Using this phone And there is another interesting feature If you move this to the left, it moves to its left If you move it on the right, it goes towards its right We get a wide coverage And it is like a gimbal mode and it is so interesting to use this And even if we shake the phone It continues capturing on its own It tells us which position it is in They have kept the wide angle camera in a setup like this It is awesome! FPV mode, PF mode Everything is available Let's try this Now I am going to do a dual recording Front and back So I know where I am heeding towards now  So guys, you would have seen the video taken in this phone And on how it is It was a different experience for me Whenever I take the phone out I get glances from people around me Asking which phone it is and how different it looks Even in the place where I did the vlog A couple of them enquired if this was the new LG phone And about its features They tell me about it after seeing so many videos So this is definitely a head turn And as a content creator, I love this phone a lot Because of the gim bal mode options Like moving the camera with the toggle while making the video So the feature using both the front and back camera will work perfectly for vlogging That's what I felt And I should tell you about the camera The resolutions of the camera is awesome In the three cameras which is behind It is wide, normal and a zoom in camera And front camera is motorized camera The front camera is better than the one I am using now As a youtuber, I will definitely opt for this phone That's what I feel Another thing is this is a girthy It looks very thick I had already told you before... And by holding this...You get the feel of holding something important Some people might find issues with his size but then Those who are using lighter phones will find this phone heavier But this kind of feature is very very new in the market I have not seen a phone like this before I am not sure if this trend will continue but...LG keeps coming with new designs every time For that LG has to be appreciated For their willingness to experiment This is one of those phones If I am going to purchase an android phone now... I would definitely go with this phone Because of its form factor and the camera This is a great phone to use for dual purpose like multitasking And apart from that...As a content creator, this camera will be useful So this is it with this phone LG Wing I hope you guys enjoyed this video This is one of my favorite videos So in recent times, this is one of the phones that surprised me Thanks to LG If you look closely This is a phone that is truly in airplane mode It is..Yes, it looks like an aeroplane If you like this video Do like and share it to your friends And let me know the feature you liked most of this phone in the comments section Or if you buy this phone Let me know on why you would use it I will see you soon in another review Until then, bye bye from me And this LG phone... 
I have A youtube Channel  Please Go And Subscribe , If You Can . Link Is Below
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0xSzmfnSHvF5ajxgfxfMQ
{ "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "BreadcrumbList", "itemListElement": [ { "@type": "ListItem", "position": 1, "item": { "@id": "https://example.com/dresses", "name": "Dresses" } }, { "@type": "ListItem", "position": 2, "item": { "@id": "https://example.com/dresses/real", "name": "Real Dresses" } } ] }
Previous
Next Post »

If you have any doubt, let me know ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon